Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A baby on the way....

no, no, not mine!



My beautiful sister in law and her husband are expecting their first on April 10, 2011 and Joel and I couldn't be more excited to be Aunt and Uncle. Although Sarah isn't feeling great, her excitement shines through, and I know that baby can already feel how much he/she is loved. (for the record my prediction is a girl)

I am already an Aunt to 7 beautiful, and mostly grown up kids.  Samantha was my first niece and was born when I was in grade 3 (she just turned 19), and Brett is my youngest nephew who is now 11.  Since my brother's kids live in Calgary and my sister's kids live in California, I haven't spent much time getting to know them.  Luckily Joel was able to meet 3 of my sister's kids at our wedding where he fell into the role of uncle.  Now facebook keeps us connected.

Our family is buzzing with the excitement of a new baby on the way as we all can't wait to meet baby Boaz!

No comments:

Post a Comment