Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Friday, November 25, 2011

Life as I know it.....

Life these days has been.... stressful. This move hasn't been easy for me, and for someone who prides themselves on being organized, I have been far from it during this move. Actually I down right sucked at this.

So what's going on these days? Well I've moved into my parents with the girls. We are all here for the month of December, btu then we will have the place to ourselves from January - April. J's company declared a shut down to show profits for the year, so he has applied and been accepted in the same field but a different location. He will fly right out of Winnipeg on a charter flight. The job is a more lucrative area which for his career he is really excited about. He has really thought a lot about this and I'm happy to see him finding his way and proving himself. He gets excited talking about it, and that is really nice to see. He likes learning new things to provide a backup plan in case the industry changed. Talking to him in person these last couple of days has been wonderful. We have had a lot of miscommunication lately due to stress on both parts and this was just what we needed to get back on the same page. J will jump into the new career quickly, likely before Christmas, but I am on board 100%.  Depending how this works out will depend on when the girls and I go to visit our family in Riverton. Joel would like to come with us to spend some time with his newphew (and S&J), but with the change we're not exactly sure if that will work. We have also been house hunting and found something we really like. We are going back tonight to relook at it, compare it to a build, and have other opinions weigh in. I have a few boxes to finish up today and then we have a cleaner coming over the weekend to get the house ready for the Dec. 1 possession. So all in all, I am feeling much better now that my hubby is home. I miss him when he's gone and I think more clearly after talking and spending time with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment