Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Saturday, April 21, 2012

For love of his face

If you've followed me for awhile, or know me personally you know I love to give (and get) surprises! Although not many people have managed to surprise me - I am a peeker when it comes to presents, a curious soul by nature, and just usually know when something is up....

Back to the giving part..... my latest surprise is targeted again at my hubby because let's face it, I love his face when I manage to surprise him! I will always remember the look when he realized peanut and I made it up to Bissett for her first birthday.

So this year I have once again planned a surprise. J is amazing at going with the flow. He never complains when I want to go out for a fancy dinner, or watch a movie (this is a man who can barely sit still for 20 minutes, you can imagine how movies go in our house). Since our birthdays are only 10 days apart, and usually because I am the one planning something for us, friends and family, and it is the dead of winter, we do something tailored to my taste/style. Not this year!!

I saw passes for Adrenaline Adventures on Auction Mart, and thought what a fun idea! I bought a pass for 10 people to zipline/participate on the climb course. (if you've never seen it - check it out here) I have a reservation for June when J is home and have ordered his birthday cake. What else other than a cake shaped as a Kokanee beer bottle?! I have invited some friends and still have a few to ask but I am so excited to plan another surprise! If we have more than 10 people, that's okay, I'm excited for J to celebrate his birthday actually doing something he would want to do. Now I just need to purchase his wake boarding lesson and xorbing! (xorbing is the large hamster ball)

I am so looking forward to this ~

No comments:

Post a Comment