Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

(Short) Update!

I don't have time for a long post, but to update you this is what we have been up to:
  • We have spent every weekend at Lilac helping my parents build their new addition which is almost done (sort of)
  • We took Mika swimming for the first time on  Sunday
  • We are going on our first family camping trip this weekend to Nopiming where there is no electricity or water - outhouses and a baby, we will see....... at least the puppy is staying behind with my parents!
  • Mika is "talking" a lot more, smiling all the time, loves songs and funny faces, snorts when she laughs, loves to stand and pull herself up and is learning her hands
  • We have a doc appointment tomorrow
  • I went for a 2 hour walk yesterday - up Fermor, down St. Anne's, up Bishop, down Lakwood and home - it felt great!
  • We have planned a second camping trip with Chris, Sarah and Ryan in July
  • I will spend my first 2 nights away from Joel next weekend as he is camping for Chris's stag - I honestly do not think we have spent a night apart since he moved home. (small exceptions - he was working long hours at hydro and the night of Martin's heart attack)
  • I have "joined" a drop in stroller walking group on Tuesdays and Thursday.  My first one will be this week
  • Overall life is good, Enjoy ~

Swimming with Daddy

Tummy Time - the only way I will let mommy do it is on my change table

More swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment