Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stress

Why do I do this to myself?! Ahhhh! Not only did I offer to host and organize a shower (which is in May! I started planning my SIL's baby like the day she told me she was preggers), I have 2 birthday parties on the go, a camping trip and I just decided today that I am leaving Monday to surprise J at work! Oh my!

But the surprise will really be fun, he has no idea. I am going to drive up with the girls following my FIL while he is going up for work. We will spend 3 nights there - hopefully. Right now, we only have a reservation for Monday and Wednesday nights as they were completely booked on Tuesday. I figure worse case, we can try in a neighboring town for the one night then head back to be closer to camp. If there is a cancellation I am on the waiting list, and I mentioned even if I had to move rooms (not my favourite thing to do, but) I would rather just stay with them for the 3 nights, so we'll see.

Anyways, I'm off to load what I have packed into the van. I can tell space is going to be an issue already and I've barely started packing. Stress.

1 comment:

  1. Whose shower are you planning? Dana's? Joel will be so pumped to see his girls, good surprise. I am also glad you are not traveling completely alone.
    RELAX, okay easier said than done!

    ReplyDelete