Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ultrasound pictures


The baby. The head is to the right, one arm is up by the face, the other is bent close to their body


The Skull


Top of the head


Arm near the top with a fist


head to the left, arm tucked in close under chin


The spine


The spine from another view


The heart rate of 141


Final one is of stats - based on the size of the baby they have changed by due date from March 10th to the 20th.

Predictions on due date:
Sarah: March 13th 2010
Shannon: March 17th 2010
Christine: March 18th 2010

Feel free to take a guess....

4 comments:

  1. I love the first picture, every time I see it I laugh!! I will add to my prediction and say girl, 6 lbs 8oz. I still look to see if I can tell boy or girl, but nope, they left those pictures out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the size you are predicting! Small enough to deliver naturally, and within normal weight to be healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley, since Sarah told me that we're due close to the same time I've been following your blog. Congratulations by the way!
    You are so lucky that you got ultrasound pictures! I'm gonna go with Sarah on this one and say girl, March 13th, but I think 7lbs, 5 oz. Still smaller than my first two and they were easy to push out! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Apparently in the next few months we're going to be ballooning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jobina! Thank you and congrats to you and Mark! I actually follow your blog too, and love seeing your weekly pictures. Makes me feel "on track".

    ReplyDelete