Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's True


It's true, I am expecting another baby in June! Although I do not have a feeling as to it being a boy or girl, I will say when we announced to our parents I was sure it was another girl.  We were going to order the onsie, but I couldn't wait to tell them, so here is how it was done....

Front



Back



We dressed Mika in this, then went over to each of our parents.  When we got there, we asked the grandma's to change Mika.  Joel was more casual with his mom, saying she was hot so she needed to remove the shirt that was covering this up.  My mom didn't even notice, so I had to pull off Mika's cover shirt.  Both of their faces were priceless ~ Barb actualyl laughed saying "Where did you get this shirt? It looks homemade!" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment