Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ms. Caty

Here are a few newer pictures of Meeks.  She is crawling everywhere, pulling herself to standing on anything she can get her hands on, and standing unassisted when distracted with a toy.  She has her bottom teeth (barely) and loves spending time with her family.  Especially if it involves swimming - she is a water baby without a doubt!  She now hates anything that holds her down or in one place (like her exersaucer or swing).  She is a busy little girl who is very curious especially when it is something mom says no to. ;) Come January when I return to work, she will be cared for by my mom, and a nanny if we can find someone we like.  I would love daycare, but right now, it just looks like that may not work out.  It's okay, it's only temporary anyways........ :)



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update and pics. My neice is prett cute! I hope to see her (I know I will be seeing you and Joel) the next time I am in, is she coming to dads play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, I have asked Ang and Megan to watch her for us so we can have a nice night out. But maybe we can swing by your parents during the day after your shopping so you can see her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or I can come by to see her on Sat or Sun. I won't be in again until Christmas, and then I will have to share her so I would like to see her then, if we can make it work!

    ReplyDelete