Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

He's home!

J is home and we had a great night! He surprised me by coming home in the afternoon, only to find out I wasn't here!  Oops!  Oh well, we came home while he showered and he spent the night with his girls. I was even able to go out grocery shopping alone.... like completely alone! After shopping, I came home and made supper for us and peanut while J gave baths. We had a great night, with peanut only waking once around 11pm, then once at 5:15, but going back to sleep until.... get this.... 8:15am!!!  Bug went to bed around 11:15pm, slept until 5:15, ate, and went back to bed until 10am.  Great night!! I already feel rested and it's only been one day!

J is busy this morning working on landscaping the backyard. Our yard sloped towards the house so J wanted to correct it before we put it up for sale. He will build a deck next, but for now he is busy hauling dirt.  I'm excited for this all to be finished as we will be one step closer to not having any more projects!

I'm off to relax while my girls sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment