Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Since I met J...

My life has been amazing, spontaneous, full of adventure and surprise, chaotic, and sometimes enough to drive me crazy!

2007: met J. He moved to Victoria
2008: J moved back to Winnipeg, we had our first apartment, and bought our first house. We ended the year in November by getting engaged!
2009: we married in Arizona and I got pregnant with peanut
2010: we welcomed peanut into our lives, J started working our of town, we got pregnant with bug
2011: we visited Arizona again, we welcomed bug into our lives, we sold our home
2012: we moved to a new home in a new community 


So what's in store this year? 
2013: we are travelling to Rome! J turns 30 this year and I surprised him with a trip. His parents are going us and although I don't want to wish the summer away, I am really looking forward to is trip.

Peanut also starts preschool in September which will change our routine as she goes twice a week in Steinbach. I'm really happy with the school and I think she'll love it.  I think it will be just as hard on bug.....

I love my life, through all our ups and downs, through everything we've done already and those adventures that will still come our way, I can happily say we've done it together.  

"Life is either a great adventure, or nothing" - Helen Keller 

No comments:

Post a Comment