Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Sunday, March 20, 2011

One Day, One Determined Momma

Here it is before....






And after one evening, one nap time, and a few hours with Nana, here it is now!



This was my Saturday night/Sunday project.  Friday night I cleaned and organized our laundry room which was a serious disaster.  I am feeling better in all areas now.  Last week I tackled our spare room/office.  Once Joel is home I can finish that up as I need a bit of help.  An organized house makes for an organized life. 

On Friday I wrote my case study for my event coordinator certification, the only thing left is my interview and that process will be another thing off the to do list.  This will make me certified across Canada as an event coordinator.  Think of it like university for the tourism industry. :)

I also met with my boss this past week about my plans to return next year and it looks like things will work out for our family.  I will be able to confirm it once I am on maternity leave so for now, it's just a hope.

Only 5 more weeks of work before maternity leave, one more week and 2 days until my hubby is home for 3 weeks, and 3-5 weeks and I will have a new niece or nephew ~ Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. Don't remind me that it could be 5 weeks until this little one is born... three seems long enough! So glad you got so much done this weekend!

    ReplyDelete