Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bragging (because I can!)

Although I have talked about planning Sarah's baby shower, I had to keep many of the details a secret as I know she reads my blog.  I was dying to share the details I had been planning, but had to wait until after the actual day.  Anyone who knows me also knows I started planning this shower the night we found out she was expecting and were not surprised by the things that were included.  So now without further delay, here are some pictures of the details....

Baby socks made into roses

Roses
 
If you know Sarah, you know about sheep.  I made cupcakes to look like sheep with marshmallows. Okay so they didn't turn out great, but the thought and effort were there.



The diaper cake I made for one of the games - guess the number



My sister is in love with fruit and fruit salad these days, so I made a baby carriage bowl to hold fruit salad


Decorations of baby clothes Joel and I got for her - yes one of them has sheep on it too




Second clothesline of items for our niece or nephew
Note: Good Looks Run In The Family is what the blue onsie says


 Of course there were games, tons of food and lots of friends and family that came to shower Baby Boaz which Sarah and Jay were truly grateful for.  My little peanut was sick, which made it a little hard for me to be apart of the shower and I ended up leaving earlier than I would have liked to, but I know Sarah understood.  Overall a great day, now I'm just counting down until I can cuddle with the little Walnut!

1 comment:

  1. Because you can, and should! It was a wonderful shower, and I felt very special! For the record I ate fruit salad for lunch the next couple of days!! Thank you for all your efforts!!

    ReplyDelete