Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Monday, May 16, 2011

I have the pictures to prove it....

My friend Dawn from Sunrise Mosaics is super talented. (check her out on facebook) She is the one who made Mika's birthday cake, my mother's day gifts to my moms, and now has taken these amazing pictures of my family. Dawn is a stay at home mom of 2 little kidlets so where she finds the time, I'm not sure, but I do know she barely sleeps. I met her because Joel was working with her husband.  Once I saw a sample of her cakes, I knew she had to help me with Mika's cake.  From there I have seen how much pride she puts into everything she does.  She is one of the nicest people you have ever met - honestly. (Joel says her husband is the same way)  So today I am here to show you that I have a beautiful family and the pictures to prove it! Just look.....

My family

Grams and Grumpa gave this book to Mika before she was born.
It makes me cry every time.
Dawn picked these quotes herself and added them, I had no idea, but I love them!

We don't officially know it is a girl, we just think it is

Just look how much he loves me!

I'm a Big Sister shirt on


Waiting for you "Bug"

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures, especially the quotes!! won't be long now until you guys are a family of 4!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quotes too! She surprised me with them and when she emailed me I started crying. She's so sweet. It's scary to think we'll be a family of 4 somewhere between now and 6 weeks!

    ReplyDelete