Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Love List.....

After a talk with a friend (a much older and wiser friend), I have been really grateful these days and here are a few reasons why.......

  • I have 2 beautiful healthy girls that make me laugh everyday
  • I have a selfless husband who works hard for his family, is a great provider, a loyal partner, honest, smart, funny, sexy, and truly my best friend
  • I have a family who helps me in so many ways; inviting me for dinner, watching the girls, lending me vehicles, coming with me on errands, fixing things around the house, driving a distance for a lunch visit, etc. They probably don't know how much I appreciate them, but I do!
  • I have a home with a yard that keeps me warm in the winter and cool in the summer, it keeps me dry and safe and although I don't love everything about my home, it is more than a lot of people have
  • I have friends that I have been friends with all my life (Ms. Perrier), friends since grade 1 (Mrs. K and Mrs. S), and friends I have met along the way to where I am now. They also probably don't know how much I love them
  • J and I are able to do a lot for our kids including enrolling them into activities and creating activities at home like edible paint and play dough
J and I have set a few goals for the next year and I'm excited to see how they play out. We couldn't be happier or luckier to have found each other and start a new family together, thanks monkey for everything!

As for my friend who inspired this post ~ R, you are one of a kind. Your stories not only amuse me, but help me appreciate everything I have and everything I've been given. I miss our baseball games together, but will always hold those memories close.

No comments:

Post a Comment