Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Vegetarian

I'm back to eating vegetarian again and have been for a couple of weeks. I do this for a few reasons, but mostly because I just feel like I have more energy when I am not eating meat. Lately the thought of eating something with eyes has made me want to throw up, so it's an easy transition for me. I don't drink milk, however I still eat things that contain milk, eggs and cheese. (therefore I'm not vegan) So far it's been easy, although while J is home it means making 2 meals.  One meat heavy and one for me which I don't mind as long as he does the dishes. :)

So after the comment I faced the other day I have really started to think about my goals and how I want to achieve them. I have already started to make some small changes, but ones I know will make a big difference. For example... I am not drinking pop anymore. (exception was last night when I had a Slurpee while out for dinner with the Funks) Last time I stopped drinking pop was for a "biggest loser" competition at work. I was 0.2lbs from winning and lost to the only man in the competition, so I was super proud of myself. I've also joined a stroller fitness and boot camp that will be 3 days a week. It is only for 4 weeks, but a good intro to see if I want to join the fall session.  I like the idea of it since both my kids can come and I don't need to try and find a sitter.

J is working on the yard today - I took the liberty of ordering the dirt this morning so he had to work. So today will be a peaceful day at my moms with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment