Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just saying......

Ok, here is my rant for the week.  It is long overdue as many of these things have been going on for awhile, but today is the day! It is about various comments I have gotten since announcing my pregnancy, which is also why I don't often talk about it..... well, enjoy ~

  • Bug was planned.  Just because we always wanted our kids close and you happened to have waited a couple/few years, doesn't mean it our choice was a mistake.
  • Thank you for the math lesson, but I have figured out Meeks and Bug will be 15 months apart. I know that is close to some, but it is perfect for our family which is really all that matters.
  • I am not crazy and if I hear that one more time, I think I might just go crazy on someone.
  • I do get mat leave, I am returning to work early, but even if I didn't, I would still get mat leave.  I called Service Canada myself, so yes I am sure.
  • Yes I will be busy, I am now too.
  • Yes I look pregnant, you have a kid and stretch everything out and then get pregnant again right away. Your body doesn't hide it well, add to that I am 5 feet tall with a short torso and where do you expect the baby to go.  I have been measured and weighted by the doctor (and continue to every 3 weeks) and there are no concerns.  But thank you for yours.
  • We are not finding out the gender.

Well that's some of the comments that drive me crazy. But I hope you have a good day ~

No comments:

Post a Comment