Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Friday, April 1, 2011

Home Depot

My husband made a trip yesterday to Home Depot and picked up the finishing details for all of our half finished projects.  I am looking forward to coming home today and seeing his progress. I dropped Mika off at daycare this morning so Joel would have the entire day to get some things done around the house.  His main goal today is the pantry - priming, painting and installing the floor.  In between paint coats while he is waiting for it to dry, he is going to install the small section of ceiling tile in the basement.  If he has any extra time, he is going to clean up the backyard and install plugs into his new tool shelving unit in the basement.  Saturday we have Mika's 1st birthday party, but Sunday he will be back at renovations installing shelving and the door on the pantry.  He said he might work a bit on Saturday morning while I do a few errands.  I finally feel like we are nearing the end of these renovations which makes me very happy.  I'd love to be in the house for a little while where it is all complete and we are not waiting to finish something...... But that would likely mean the house would be up for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment