Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

advice

Because I am overdue I have heard a lot of advice on how to get the baby to arrive.  Here are some of the things I should try according to friends, family, strangers, really anyone who hears I am overdue. Now I'm not saying these will/will not work.  These are merely posted for amusement and I thought I should include all of them to be fair and not pick out ones in particular that I find funny...........I will let you be your own judge......

  • Walking
  • Eating pineapple
  • Drinking red raspberry leaf tea
  • Acupuncture
  • Membrane sweep
  • Eating Chinese food - but REALLY pigging out on it
  • Sex
  • Castrol oil
  • Relaxing
  • Singing to the baby
  • Telling the baby I am ready
  • Eating ice cream standing on my head ;)
  • Not thinking about it
  • Taking a bath
  • Eating watermelon
  • Squats
  • Washing the floors
  • Cleaning
  • Eat spicy foods
  • Eat East Indian food
  • Eating pea soup
  • Make a birth plan
  • Climb stairs
  • Go for a run/jog
  • Cut the grass
  • Stop eating/fast
  • Go for a swim
  • Go shopping
  • Drive over train tracks/4x4/bumpy golf cart ride
  • Speed slides at Lilac
  • Eat greasy food like a big burger and fries
  • A glass of wine
  • Reflexology
So these are the ones I have been given.  If you have given me advice that appears on this list, please note I have tried several things on here and I appreciate you trying to help me. Please don't take offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment