Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Nomores!

Today we completed the first of the "nomores". What's a nomore? It means we have no more Wednesdays left until Joel is home!  Tomorrow will mean no more Thursdays, and well you get the point.  I am very excited for him to come home and spend some time with me and peanut.

I have been posting pictures of her on facebook for him and he keeps saying the same thing, "She looks so old now". My little peanut does look (and act) like a toddler, which makes me sad in many ways, but also I am so proud of her and all the things she has learned, discovered, and mastered. It's amazing what changes in that first year.

As for life as a pregnant lady, I am 38 weeks and wishing I was in labour. Like yesterday.....BUT at my appointment on Monday it didn't sound like it would be any time soon.  So for now I'm patiently waiting (or as patiently as it gets for a 9 month pregnant lady) for Bug to decide they are ready.  I do remind Bug everyday that daddy wouldn't mind coming home a few days early and that we're all really excited to meet them. Let's just see if they will listen.......

Predictions:
my mom thinks Friday (June 3) - girl
Chelsea - Sunday (June 5) - boy
me - Thursday (June 9) - girl
Joel - girl
Sarah - girl
Dawn A.- girl
Martin - boy (although I'm not entirely sure if he isn't just saying that to "bug" me - haha
Robyn - boy
Sue - boy
Marge - boy
Vicki - boy
Due Date: June 15

Anyone else want to put down a guess.......?

2 comments: