Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another go around ~

Another sad day today, but I am really starting to get used to this routine. Funny how it never is as hard as I think it will be. (or as hard as other people think it is on me) I do want to add some clarity to the situation though, just for all the people who have ever questioned....

  • J and I love each other very much. He selfless does what he does so 1.) I can stay at home with Peanut & Bug 2.) We can afford the things we need and those that we want
  • J actually really likes what he does and the guys he works with and for, he wouldn't do it otherwise
  • I can't imagine ever cheating on J or J cheating on me so no I don't worry about it
  • If I ever asked, he would stop doing what he does and come back to work in the city. Simple.
  • If we ever feel we are drifting apart, he will come back
  • We talk every day and he skypes with us at least twice a week.
  • Peanut ALWAYS recognizes him - every. single. time.
Anyways, I just wanted people to hear it from me instead of questioning it either behind my back or to other members of my family. I am happy. J is happy. Yes we miss each other, but we also like it too. It adds to our emotional relationship. It keeps us communicating. It adds excitement when we do see each other. We are able to do things we wouldn't be able to do otherwise.

I think sometimes people forget I have an extremely supportive family on both sides. I was lucky enough to marry into great in laws who treat me like their own, a sister who is also on mat leave and makes the drive into the city once a month so the cousins can see each other and we can spend the day talking, asking each other advice, and generally enjoying each other's company. My parents are lucky enough to have retired (or mostly in the case of my pops) and so I can visit with them any day, any time. Both sets of parents welcome me and the kids into their homes. I see both sets a minimum of once a week, but usually more. They help me go shopping, babysit whenever I need, feed me dinner and keep me company on lonely days. I honestly am really grateful for them.

So whenever you think my situation is tough or unfair or judge the way we live, remember that it honestly isn't that bad. There are a lot of positives about my situation. I just felt like it was time to add some clarity......

No comments:

Post a Comment