Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Can't Sleep

Peanut woke up about an hour ago because she was wet - actually she had leaked. Oh those are always fun nights of changing in the dark. I changed her and just put a blanket over top of her wet sheets that I will change in the morning. She went right back to sleep, but I couldn't. I tossed and turned for 1/2 an hour and then decided I might as well get up.  Actually I think it is because I have a lot on mind.  

Today we went to revisit the home we are seriously considering building. I keep replaying the pros and cons of moving. The con list is short..... just one on there...... but it's a big one. Expense!  Not just the expense of the house and lot, but of the other things that will go along with moving. Our furniture will not fit in the living room, so new living room furniture. The master bedroom is huge which means I would like to add a chair to it. We have a flat screen for our TV, but would need a wall mount. We would need to hire movers. It's a new home, so it wouldn't come with things like a hose outside. And the list goes on. Of course there are things I can add to the mortgage like landscaping, appliances and drapes, but it's all the other things that I'm starting to wonder about. Will this actually be possible for the summer of 2012 like we were hoping?! Will we be able to sell our house for enough that we'll walk away with some cash for these expenses besides what we have for savings?! I guess only time will tell...... for now, the planner in me has kicked in and I'm just left wondering.......

No comments:

Post a Comment