Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Yum!

DRESSING
1/3 cup tahini (sesame paste)
Zest and juice from a lime (about 2 tablespoons juice)
1/2 teaspoon cumin (key ingredient, try not to skip)
1 or more chipotle chiles from a can of 'chipotle peppers in adobo sauce' (because I like it spicy, I use about 5 chilies)

BEAN & VEGETABLE MIXTURE
2 15-ounce cans of beans, rinsed well and drained
1 or more good summer tomatoes, chopped
2 large bell pepper, chopped
1/3 cup chopped red onion
1 cup chopped cilantro

mix all together and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. what kind of beans?
    ~b

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use chickpeas but the actual recipe called for a mix. But it also called for mayo in place of tahini. I made this for blue lake. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete