Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dreaming...

I have been day dreaming a lot lately .... about our future .... about Bug .... about labor .... about being prepared .... about Mika .... about home .... about renovations .... about open houses .... about Joel's new position .... about being alone for 4 weeks with the kids .... about my event coordinator interview .... about daycare .... about returning to work .... about not returning to work .... about my new niece or nephew .... about budgeting .... about taxes .... about summer camping and other plans .... about making all my appointments .... and the list goes on ....

I'm feeling a little forgotten about these days which could be in part to my hormone levels, and could be in part to reality vs. perception.  I'm not really ready to express it more than this, but as I dream about my future, I wonder where I even fit into it.  I wonder if feelings/attitudes change or if it is just over sensitivity.  I wonder if I am too demanding on both others and myself. I wonder if I have unrealistic expectations.  I wonder if these expectations will ever be met or changed.  I sometimes hate dreaming......

No comments:

Post a Comment