Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Friday, October 7, 2011

Impatiently waiting

I hate waiting.... so to kill time let me tell you something.... I have an amazing best friend! He is kind, honest, funny, smart, good looking, and I am a better person because I am with him. He is selfless, empathetic, down to earth and realistic. He builds me up, keeps me real, sets goals, and thrives for perfection. He is the best dad I know to 2 beautiful little girls, and he keeps me smiling everyday. I can be myself when I am with him and I love him with all of my heart.

This time of year always makes me think of our engagement. It actually happened in November, but something about the fall colors always makes me think back to that day 3 years ago. I remember it like it was yesterday, sitting in our fireplace room when he got down on one knee.....

So today to try and focus on something other than waiting to hear, I will focus on my wonderful best friend and husband, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment