Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Saturday, October 15, 2011

A little sad....

So I have been reflecting on the wonderful things this home has brought me.... besides the obvious of shelter and warmth, this is the first home we owned after barely living together, where J proposed to me, where we came home as husband and wife from a trip to AZ, it is where we shared our wedding story with many friends and family.  This is where we had 2 positive home pregnancy tests, it is where I was able to share those test results with J in a fun way, it was where our daughters were brought home to from the hospital. I spent hours in our fireplace room planning our wedding, dreaming of a baby and finally a second baby. This makes me a little sad to think that although those things will always be a memory, but no longer in our everyday life. This house has been good to us and I love all the wonderful things that have happened to us here. I hope it brings as much happiness to J & M as it has to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment