Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Peanut & Lady "Bug"

Friday, October 14, 2011

Slowly Going Crazy

J is out to kill me, I'm sure of it!

Ok not in a literal way, but more in a he drives me crazy way.  This time he has said one thing and then completely changed his mind and tells me he never thought that way in the first place! This time it was about the show home idea.... we had talked about purchasing it, but he hated the pillar and couldn't get passed that. Now he says he wants to revisit the home without the kids because "the pillar wasn't that bad"! AHHHH!

Life here has been good, we have a clean house which makes me happy. A clean house is a stress free house. It's pretty much the key to my heart which is why J working so much has it's bonuses. :)

Peanut is still getting up 2 times a night - midnight and 3am, almost like clock work so I know it is more routine than anything. Once J is home we will work on staying away one night and coming home to hopefully a new routine. (however I have said that before and just never followed through so we'll see)

Bug still is sleeping through the night - she is opposite Peanut - Peanut I could count on one hand how many times she slept through the night and Bug I can count on one hand how many times she hasn't slept through. Bug is still chewing away and is a drool factory, but I still give her tons of kisses. She rolled over yesterday from back to tummy, but has yet to repeat it. She "sings" every night and I just love listening to her.

Peanut is learning more and more everyday, especially in terms of vocabulary. "hug" is the latest to enter into everyday conversation as well as pretty much any word at the end of a sentence. "M, please pick up your cup", M: "cup", etc. She has become such a good eater and has passed her fussy stage.  Texture is still somewhat important, but not like earlier this year. Color has also been an obstacle we have conquered. She loves to dip turkey (or anything really) in ranch sauce, however once it touches her hands we can not continue eating until her hands have been wiped clean.

This week coming up is a busy one, I have dates from Saturday - Tuesday already scheduled which means it will be a good week. One is a showing and the other ones are just fun days with friends (& sisters!). For now, I'm off to tidy the linen closet. Oh one last thing.......

Happy Birthday Jay! (for tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment